Amazon


17 Mar 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Just a quick note to wish all my Irish visitors a happy St Patrick's Day. If you haven't decided what food to serve here are a few useful, last minute, links with recipes:

1)Erin Go Bragh and That's No Blarney!  at Vegetarians in Paradise
2)Vegan St. Patrick’s Day at VegNews 
3)5 Vegan St Patrick’s Day Recipes at Care2 
4)Ten Ways To Go Green On St. Patrick’s Day at Ecorazzi
5)Top 8 Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day at Vegetarian About.com

Have a terrific time!

Technorati : Z8S69G8HMQ8V

5 comments:

Marion said...

I hope you had a great St. Paddy's day,Jackie! Thank you for the links...it appears Graham is doing much better on a vegan diet. Since I am very new to it, those links will help tremendously!

Majid Ali said...

Please have a look at my blog.See the power of positive thinking within you. If you like my blog then I request you to follow. http://positivethoughts2011.blogspot.com

John said...

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

BEST INFORMATION ABOUT VEGAN DIET..

richart2012 said...

Hi
I used Pure Vegan B12 spray.There is also a cheaper version that does not advertise vegan but says so on the label called Pure Advantage B12. The ingredients are identical.

Vegan

Herryponting said...

Helpful and useful for us..
Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast Buds